Author: - Categories: Hot Appetizers
Date: 26 December 2018 - 7:28 PM
- 1 pack of mushrooms
- Half a glass of grated cheddar cheese
- 1 large onion
- Half a cup of water
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Black pepper
- Powdered red pepper
- We cook our mushrooms with half a glass of water.
- When you take your water, close the onions, oil, salt, black pepper, pepper pepper.
- Let’s catch the onions in medium heat until they’re cooked.
- Then let’s shut down the stove.
- Let’s add mushrooms to our Casserole and put 2 small pieces of butter on each one.
- After adding the grated cheddars on the 180 degree oven in the oven for about 15 minutes until the redheads are kept. Serve hot.
Tags:Cheddar Mushrooms at Casserole