Author: - Categories: Hot Appetizers
Date: 21 December 2018 - 8:24 PM
- 1/2 (half) kg of grilled mushrooms
- Half a teaspoon of butter
- 1 teaspoon black pepper and 1 teaspoon of salt
- Mushrooms are extracted. Cheddar cheese slice can be cut or sawn into small pieces.
- Add black pepper and salt.
- Mushrooms are fried in the pan and sauteed.
- Sauteed the fungus on each mushroom first half a teaspoon of butter is added, then a mixture of cheddar, black pepper, salt is added.
- Ready to serve after the cheeses are melted
Tags:Mushroom with Cheese