Author: - Categories: Cheese Appetizers, Hot Appetizers
Date: 22 December 2018 - 8:57 AM
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 5-6 potatoes
- 1 cup of cheddar.
- We’re robbing and washing the potatoes and splitting them in four and boiling them in salt water.
- We crush it while adding butter and cheese and mix it well.
- We then beat the salt and the two eggs until they are smooth in the blender.
- Then we put it in the squeezing bag and wring it in a tray of mandarin sized greaseproof paper.
- We put egg yolks on and bake until light brown.
, Potato Balls(Appetizer Recipe)